2Words4U

Rambling Anecdote, Personal Imagery, Secular Epiphany and Powerless Rant -- My opportunity to express my opinion, whether anyone ever listens or not. Instant gratification, another two-word phrase.

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Example Sentences

 


So, I am looking up the word “juxtaposition” to include a real definition as I set up this website. And Dictionary.com has an expanded view that offers multiple Example Sentences.

Oh my, what fun!











  • It is a magical fusion, an unexpected juxtaposition that creates an otherworldly moment.
  • The ironic juxtaposition of pleasure, cruelty, and a rusting tractor adds a distinctive local flourish.
  • It's the juxtaposition of the nearby meadow flowers or turquoise lake that sets off the mountains' grandeur.
  • Juxtaposition of widely divergent musical styles and idioms is nothing new.
  • And the juxtaposition of soul and country makes it particularly memorable.
  • There's a lot of people pushing and yelling, and it's a strange juxtaposition between the art of acting and the art of fashion.
  • The installation concludes with an astonishing juxtaposition.
  • It's a juxtaposition that accurately reflects his personality.
  • Juxtaposition will take care of the seemingly non-creative bent of machine intelligence.
  • Linear time disappears in favor of a poetic meditation upon the object, and within it, a curious juxtaposition of imagery.
  • But it's the juxtaposition of these things that it's got going for it.


Really?


Of course, even if my concern is heartfelt and artless, what can I really do with someone else's rocks? I can't control other people,or their actions. Sometimes good advice is irritating. A good example can even provoke undesired behavior out of pure contentiousness.


Other people's rocks distract me from toting my own. Hmn?


No comments: