So, I am looking up the word “juxtaposition” to include a real definition as I set up this website. And Dictionary.com has an expanded view that offers multiple Example Sentences.
Oh my, what fun!
- It is a magical fusion, an unexpected juxtaposition that creates an otherworldly moment.
- The ironic juxtaposition of pleasure, cruelty, and a rusting tractor adds a distinctive local flourish.
- It's the juxtaposition of the nearby meadow flowers or turquoise lake that sets off the mountains' grandeur.
- Juxtaposition of widely divergent musical styles and idioms is nothing new.
- And the juxtaposition of soul and country makes it particularly memorable.
- There's a lot of people pushing and yelling, and it's a strange juxtaposition between the art of acting and the art of fashion.
- The installation concludes with an astonishing juxtaposition.
- It's a juxtaposition that accurately reflects his personality.
- Juxtaposition will take care of the seemingly non-creative bent of machine intelligence.
- Linear time disappears in favor of a poetic meditation upon the object, and within it, a curious juxtaposition of imagery.
- But it's the juxtaposition of these things that it's got going for it.
Of course, even if my concern is heartfelt and artless, what can I really do with someone else's rocks? I can't control other people,or their actions. Sometimes good advice is irritating. A good example can even provoke undesired behavior out of pure contentiousness.
Other people's rocks distract me from toting my own. Hmn?